DR. CRAIG HARRISON
Dr. Craig Harrison is a board-certified plastic surgeon whose practice specializes in the face and body as well as reconstructive surgery of the breast. The emphasis of Dr. Harrison’s practice is to deliver the highest quality, cutting-edge care in a warm professional environment.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY CARE
Dr. Harrison has the unique ability to approach plastic surgery holistically. He combines a patient’s stated goals, their lifestyle, and surgical options to create an individualized plastic surgery plan that will deliver the best result for them. Dr. Harrison wants you to look and feel your best.
Dr. Harrison graduated valedictorian from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1983. He was elected to several honorary societies including Alpha Omega Alpha (which is the Phi Beta Kappa of Medicine). From 1983 to 1990, he completed his residency both in general surgery as well as plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Harrison is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He’s a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Texas Medical Association and the Smith County Medical Society.
After three successful years in private practice in East Texas, Dr. Harrison and his family completed a two-year commitment teaching at a mission hospital in Nigeria, West Africa. Upon return, in August 1995, he and his family setup practice in Tyler.
Dr. Harrison is married and blessed with three terrific sons. He serves as a deacon at Green Acres Baptist Church in Tyler.
Surgical Procedures Performed by Dr. Harrison
· Breast Procedures: Augmentation, Reduction, Mastopexy (Lift), Implants, Gynecomastia (man boobs), Revisions
· Body Procedures: Mommy Make Over, Liposuction, Lower body Lift, Thigh Lift, Brachioplasty (arm lift), Labiaplasty, Tummy Tuck, Buttock Augmentation
· Face Procedures: Brow Lift, Fact Lift, Mentoplasty (chin augmentation), Blepharoplasty, (eyelids), Otoplasty (ear pinning)
Dr. Harrison does his own injections for Dermal Fillers and Neurotoxins (Botox etc)
Plastic Surgery is not a one size fits all. Because of his years of experience, Dr. Harrison enjoys an outstanding reputation in surgical procedures designed specifically for men.
Just for Men:
· Body Lift (for excessive skin)
· Forbes Face Lift (non-feminizing facelift)
· Brow Lift
· Otoplasty for prominent ears
· Blepharoplasty (drooping eyelids)
· Mentoplasty (masculine chin enhancement)
· Liposuction (waist, chest & back)
· Male Breast Reduction (for Gynecomastia, aka man boobs)
Ready to schedule an appointment?